ghost (a poem in two voices, escapril day 4)
---
Day 4: Ghost
Formatting this would've been a nightmare, but it was quite long and screenshotting it wouldn't be the easiest thing either, so y'all will be stuck with a link to a google doc hah. It did take a bit longer than a day to write, but I think the time was necessary.
This is a 2 voices poem, which means that the side on the left and the side on the right are to be read simultaneously. At points they might be saying the same things, or different things. I couldn't find a way to express the urgency I wanted to without actually layering the voices on top of one another, and even with a 2 voice poem it was hard to convey, but I hope that you can get what I was going for! I kept getting the urge to write the instructions you see in musical scores but I couldn't figure out a good way to fit that into the poem, so you'll be left to you own devices. Enjoy!
Also, heads up: there won't be a poem for day 5, because it contains some personal things and I don't want to doxx myself.
Comments
Post a Comment